Yz7XqBuq6HC8wOlQNWxEiR4Mjy0

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Miami Single Momma is now North Carolina Momma




Yes I did it! I moved to NC! been here since early Oct and I must say I could not be happier, the first week was a little crazy and the temperature change takes some adjusting too but it is just wonderful! It is beautiful to see the Fall Season in all its glory to see the holidays being celebrated and to feel them in the air.

My second week here I got our place and met some amazing neighbors that have quickly become like family . And we have been having a blast, Halloween was great we took the boys to the Park where they had an event with all the stores Downtown and they where all out giving candy . The boys met Spiderman and came home with enough candy to last a while! Then we had the Veterans Day Parade which was a very emotional and beautiful event for everyone.

Today is Thanksgiving and my list of things to be thankful for is still growing because we have been blessed by this move, we have a great place to live, the best friends anyone can ever ask for as neighbors and I even got a new kitten that ran into my house and stayed ever since!

I am glad I too the leap and came here because it has been the best decision for the boys and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment