Yz7XqBuq6HC8wOlQNWxEiR4Mjy0

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Im BACK!

Well after a long hiatus I am back and I appreciate those of you who are still following the blog! A lot has happened since my last Blog Martin is now walking and running and talking. RayRay is starting Kindergarten and im on my way to being a nurse in North Carolina yes you heard me, we are moving next month. Not only did I get a fantastic job offer and a chance to get a higher education but life is so much better up there. I will get to spend time with my babies without stressing so much about the high Miami bills! We will get to experience the seasons and the classes in school are smaller so the boys can get a better education. I'm so excited the houses are huge and so beautiful! Well if you have any advice for us let me know! I will be posting regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment